Berforts have invested in the very latest litho printing and binding machinery, to ensure our clients get the very best quality products available in the market today. With our Komori HUV drying press, we offer the very highest quality on budget and within schedule.
Our H-UV press, with its Low Energy H-UV drying system dries the sheet instantly, even uncoated can be handled right away, helping with work flow and production times. It also gives enhanced quality and vibrancy, especially on uncoated stock, which speaks for itself.
All of this with the added advantage of reduced energy usage adding to our environmental credentials.
Call 01424 722733 for a free no obligation quotation.
Mac/PC Studio – We have a professional DTP Studio, equipped with both Apple Mac and PC hardware. All studios have highly qualified Mac operators and designers ready to handle all types of work, from pre-prepared artwork supplied on disc, via email or our online service including FTP to complete composition from initial design brief.
Digital Proofing – High quality digital proofing is supplied to Customers using the very latest Epson proofing systems.
PDF Proofing – The Portable Document Format is one of the most widely used means of proofing across networks. All work can be produced as a PDF and sent electronically to the customer for approval to print.
Imposition – Pre-Press is comprehensively equipped with imposition software to impose customers supplied files. Templates are stored within the imposition software for jobs that repeat on a regular basis.
Plate Processing (CTP) – We have fully equipped Computer to Plate (CTP) departments, giving flexibility in production by reducing output times and achieving excellent registration on the printed sheet.
Colour Litho Printing – As specialists in high quality litho printing, we provide numerous formats of printing.
Specialist Print Finishing – Our very comprehensive in-house print finishing facilities enable us to maintain complete control over your job, and ensure quality and accuracy is achieved at every stage of production.
Litho Printing enquiries call 01424 722733.
Our Komori A37 H-UV drying press features:
- The 640 x 940 mm maximum sheet size enables the Lithrone A37 to meet a wide range of printing needs.
- Since colour management can be implemented by including a CMS colour bar on sheets even with 8-up A4 and American letter size impositions, the Lithrone A37 is the ideal machine for producing high page-count products with high print quality.
- Compact with lower initial cost and lower life-cycle cost.
- Capable of being upgraded with a wide range of options, including H-UV.
- Work efficiency can be substantially improved by equipping the press with any of a wide range of options, such as the H-UV ultra-fast drying system, the KHS-AI integrated control system, the PDC-LITE II scanning density control system, or various automatic cleaning systems.The Komorimatic dampening system and the Print Quality Control (PQC) system are standard equipment.