Berforts have invested in the very latest digital printing and binding machinery, to ensure our clients get the very best quality products available in the market today.
- Digital Printing – We provide a range of services from black (mono) to colour digital printing. Unlike litho printing, digital is ideal for short run targeted marketing materials. This can also be combined with our litho presses to achieve the most economic combination on many projects.
- Print on demand – This process saves the need to hold large quantities of stock publications, which could also be out of date, by employing the specialist services of our digital printing resource to receive orders electronically.
- Once an order is received, the up-to-date version of the publication is retrieved from the electronic library, printed and despatched direct to the customer nationwide or internationally, in a pre-agreed time window. Digital printing is ideal for this process as no pre-press work is required and quantities can be economically printed from a single to multiple copies. They can also be personalised.
- Version Control – This highly sophisticated software enables the publications which are held on our system in a ready to print format (pdf), to be accessed by authorised users and updated, whether a single word or complete document. The updated document is then put back into the electronic library as a ready to print pdf, thus enabling only the latest, most up-to-date file to be printed. This ensures the customer’s publications are not only always up to date, but now means that there is no need for the cost of destroying redundant stock.
- Obviously the above is a very simplistic overview of this process, and we would be delighted to explore with you how this innovative approach to print and publishing of reference publications can transform cost and supply time frames.